ICC CHAMPIONS TROPHY 2017 What else to do
After watching the match, why not catch up with some other fun stuff? Here is your guide to all the cool events+places, not too far from the match venues
Where: Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
When: 6th June Eng vs NZ, 9th June NZ vs Ban, 12th June SL vs Pak, 14th June 1st Semi-Final
1. Celebrate World Gin Day: Gin and vodka lovers can celebrate World Gin Day in style on 10th June in Marble Hall, Cardiff City Hall. Sup your favourite tipples at an event that offers more than 80 varieties of gin and more than 40 brands of vodka.The one-day event is part of the the UK's biggest gin and vodka festival. Tickets can be booked online here or visit www.ginvodka.co.uk
2. Dinosaur Babies and more: An interactive family friendly blockbuster exhibition at the National Museum Cardiff, which forms part of the Welsh Government's Year of Legends. Enjoy full size dinosaur skeletons and replicas, touchable models of dinosaur embryos and eggs, and even a huge 2.5 metre model dinosaur nest! For more information and tickets click here.
3. Ho! Ho! Ho! and a bottle of rum: It's a celebration of rum on 17th June at the Tramshed! Sample special craft rums from the west Indies, Cuba, South America and the States. Meet distillers and enjoy free samples while you work out whether you prefer dark, light, spiced, gold, overproof or flavoured rums.Tickets cost £10 and are available online at www.fatsoma.com
The Angel Hotel, Royal Hotel, NosDa
Where: Kennington Oval, London
When: 3rd June SL vs RSA, 5th June Aus vs Ban, 8th June Ind vs Sri Lanka, 11th June Ind vs RSA, Jun 18 Final
1. Watch The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains. A spectacular and unparalleled audio-visual journey through Pink Floyd’s unique and extraordinary worlds; chronicling the music, design, and staging of the band, from their debut in the 1960s through to the present day. On all month.
2. Time to rock and roll: Catch Guns N Roses live in concert on 16th June
3. Catch a broadways show: From The Lion King, Annie, Mama Mia, Dreamgirls, Les Miserables, School of Rock, The Mousetrap, The Phantom of the Opera, there are plenty of options.
All tickets available on ticketmaster.co.uk
STAYBRIDGE SUITES, HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS, YHA LONDON ST.PAULS
Where: Edgbaston, Birmingham
When: 2nd June Aus vs NZ, 4th June Ind vs Pak, 7th June Pak vs RSA, 10th June Eng vs Aus, 15th June 2nd Semi-Final
1. Show time: The Adams Family at Birmingham Hippodrome Theatre. Tickets available on ticketmaster.co.uk
2. Games and more: Head to the StarCity Centre for a fun family outing. On offer are food, drinks, bowling, mini golf and an array of activities and offers.
3. Poker Face: Head to the Genting Casino Chinatown, nearest station is Birmingham International.
BIRMINGHAM MARIOTT HOTEL, IRIS BUDGET BIRMINGHAM CENTRE, BIRMINGHAM CENTRAL BACKPACKERS