10 Times PM Modi gave us major TravelGoals
10 Times PM Modi gave us major #TravelGoals
All photographs courtesy: Instagram @narendramodi
1. From the Swiss alps to the chocolates and cheese, Switzerland is definitely one of the best options for a summer escape.
2. Kedarnath is not only one of the most important religious sites but also a beautiful one! This picturesque town offers stunning views of the Himalayan peaks and the journey to Kedarnath is an experience in itself.
3. Bagan is an ancient city in Myanmar, offering a spiritual and cultural journey. The Bagan Archaeological Area is home to more than 2,000 Buddhist monuments. Around Old Bagan there are numerous Holy sites.Southeast of Bagan, Mt. Popa National Park is home to an extinct volcano
4. For sun and the sand head to Seychelles!
5. If you go to Kashi do not miss the boat ride on the Ganges!
6. Uzbekistan is the perfect destination for history buffs. On offer are beautiful mosques and museums and also Silk Road sites.
7. Nepal, home to Mt. Everest offers a lot for the non-trekkers/climbers as well. Get lost in the interesting maze of streets in Thamel or head to the Chitwan National Park to spot the one horned rhino.
8. Blessed with 333 tropical islands in the heart of the South Pacific, Fiji is a diver’s dream.
9. Hornbill is one of the biggest cultural festival in India and takes place in Nagaland each year, enjoy the cultural performances, food and festivities.
10. France is the ultimate destination for writers, artists and romantics
Bonus: Our PM even gives tips to travel in style