5 Reasons you must visit the St Regis Mumbai
ST. REGIS HOTELS & RESORTS MAKES SOUTH ASIA DEBUT
WITH THE OPENING OF THE ST. REGIS MUMBAI
1. Location: Located in Lower Parel, the city’s most premium commercial, residential and entertainment district. The hotel provides easy access to the city’s commercial centers including the Bandra Kurla Complex and Nariman Point, as well as to the airport.
2. Space: The hotel includes 395 well-appointed guest rooms including 27 suites, and for extended stays, the property’s 39 residential suites feature a spacious living room, fully equipped kitchenette and the option of one or two bedrooms.
3. Butler Service: The St. Regis Mumbai features the famed brand hallmarks, including St. Regis Butler Service. Butlers provide round-the-clock anticipatory, yet unobtrusive service and customize each guest's stay according to their specific tastes and preferences.
4. The iconic Bloody Mary: Inspired by the iconic King Cole Bar at The St. Regis New York which was the birthplace of the original Bloody Mary, The St Regis Bar serves the Mumbai Mary, the hotel’s local rendition of the iconic cocktail which embodies the bold spirit of the city by embracing spices like cinnamon and coriander to create a soulful Indian version of the classic.
5. Wellness: The opening of The St. Regis Mumbai also marks the debut of the brand’s luxurious Iridium Spa concept in the country, featuring nine tranquil treatment rooms and a menu boasting use of Omorovicza products. The hotel additionally offers a fitness center, a 25-meter outdoor pool with panoramic views and a professional salon.