Fly Emirates for the ultimate onboard experience
Emirates to Unveil Enhanced A380 Onboard Lounge which will change your flying experience
Passengers flying in Emirates A380 and Boeing 777 fleet shall now enjoy enhanced features that will make their flying experience more luxurious with a multi-million dollar cabin interiors upgrade programme that includes an enhanced Onboard Lounge for its flagship Airbus A380 aircraft.
What is new?
1. More seating space with a new seating arrangement along the windows on both sides of the bar.
2. Inspired by private yacht cabins, each seating area will have a table and window view.
3. Overall, the lounge can comfortably accommodate up to 26 passengers at a time, including 8 seated.
4. An airier look and feel. Lighter champagne colours accented by a glossy dark wood trim.
5. Soundproof curtains to partition the Onboard Lounge area from the other cabins, soft ambient lighting options, new window blinds with integrated LED mood lighting, and subwoofers for surround sound.
6. A 55 inch LCD screen so customers can view the latest flight information, or enjoy live TV broadcasts of the latest news or sports updates.
7. At the lounge, customers can enjoy gourmet canapés, handpicked wines from around the world and limited edition fine spirits, as well as signature cocktails prepared by the bartender.
All of Emirates’ 93 A380s currently in service feature the Onboard Lounge. The enhanced lounge product will be similarly located on the upper deck of the aircraft, for First and Business Class passengers.Aside from the Onboard Lounge, the Emirates A380 is also renowned for its industry-leading First Class Private Suites and Shower Spas; luxurious lie-flat Business Class pods with personal mini-bars; spacious and quiet cabins; onboard Wi-Fi; and Emirates’ multi-award winning ‘ice’ Digital Widescreen with more than 2,500 channels of movies, TV programs, music and podcasts.
The new Emirates A380 Onboard Lounge will make its first public appearance at the Emirates Infinite Possibilities stand during ITB Berlin, one of the world’s largest tourism trade fairs. It is currently being installed onto one of Emirates’ brand new A380 aircraft at Airbus’ facilities, and will make its operational debut in July 2017.