Fly New Delhi to Warsaw with LOT Polish Airlines
On 12th September, LOT Polish Airlinesā state-of-the-art Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner took off from New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport to begin its 8-hour new flight to Warsaw.
LOT Polish Airlines, the fastest growing airline in Europe and Star Alliance Member has launched regular flights between the two capitals. From now on Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft (B787-8 and B787-9) will be operating this route five times weekly
"LOT not only provides the shortest and most convenient way of travel to Warsaw but also developed a perfect gateway to all passengers travelling from the Delhi catchment area to Europe. Our convenient schedule, including an overnight eastbound flight, a comfortable on-board product and seamless connectivity via Warsaw, will certainly increase the flow of business and leisure travellers coming to and from India,ā says RafaÅ Milczarski, CEO of LOT Polish Airlines.
LOT will be the first carrier from Central and Eastern Europe to connect India with so many European cities, connecting the home town airports of Star Alliance member carriers: LOT Polish Airlines and Air India. The new route launch features excellent onward connectivity via Warsaw, starting from just 40 minutes transit time for example to London City Airport, Paris, Brussels, KrakĆ³w, Geneva, Amsterdam, Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Hanover, Oslo, DĆ¼sseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Billund, Prague and Budapest.
Whats on offer?
For passengers travelling on the Warsaw-New Delhi long-haul route, LOT Polish Airlines features:
- Indian meals in all three cabins (LOT Business Class, LOT Premium Economy Class, LOT Economy Class
- Complimentary beverages including alcoholic drinks
- Inflight entertainment system including the latest Bollywood releases in Hindi.
- Furthermore, to provide the best possible onboard experience, there will always be a Hindi-speaking crew member on board.
- The new route, like all LOT Polish Airlines long-haul routes, will be operated exclusively by the worldās most modern wide-body aircraft ā the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
- Each aircraft will feature three class of service ā LOT Business Class with seats which recline to the position of a flat bed and a galley akin to one at a top-class restaurant; LOT Premium Economy Class with larger personal space, comfortable seats with footrests, thigh support, cocktail tables and a rich menu, as well as LOT Economy Class with modern seats, personal in-flight entertainment screens and USB sockets, and fresh and diverse international and Indian meals and complimentary alcohol served aboard.
What will be the Airfare like?
The Delhi-Warsaw-Delhi flight fare will be as follows:
INR 43000 for Economy, INR 85,000 for Premium Economy and INR 1,30,000 for Business Class.
Summer schedule 12.09.19 ā 26.10.19 (local times)
LO-072 DEL-WAW 11:15 ā 15:45 Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
LO-071 WAW-DEL 22:45 ā 09:15 (+1) Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday