Seven things to do in Bali
By Rupali Dean
1. Walk around Ubud market, shop and bargain, and stop for a local lunch at Ibu Oka restaurant, just outside the Palace.
2. For dessert and tea head to "Room for Dessert’ in Ubud when you are done with shopping.
3.Visit the legendary Tanah Lot temple for its stunning views perched on a cliff edge in the Southwestern Bukit peninsula.
4. Have a local lunch of Mee Goreng at a restaurant overlooking the paddy fields enroute Tanah Lot temple.
5. Local shopping outside the main entrance of Nusa Dua, but remember to bargain.
6. A visit to the Uluwatu Temple at sunset and stay back for the Kecak dance …it’s something else! Do not miss eating Mee Goreng at the shacks outside the temple.
7. A Dream dinner on the cozy beachside bed at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua.