The Grand Venice Mall
By Himank Negi
Located in Delhi NCR, Indiaâ€™s first Venetian theme based tourist destination is now the the Grand Venice mall is now offering an indoor Zip Line and Trampoline adventure park. The Grand Venice has opened doors to people of all ages with the most entertaining, adventurous, thrilling and exciting activities. Loaded with exciting and recreational attractions, the Trampoline Park presents arange of games and Zip Line Ride offers a superlative experience for the adventure freaks. The mall is also a shopping arcade for the people and offers a variety of brands like Skechers, Big Bazaar, Lifestyle, Central and the Cinepolis movie theatre to watch and enjoy your movie.
Timings: 10:00 AM To 10:00 PM
Here are the things to do at the mall:
1. Gandola Ride : The gandola ride is all about the great Venice boat ride experience. The Gandolas have a capacity of four people and gives you the feel of Venice. The boat rower sings for the people and thatâ€™s the main highlight of the ride. Itâ€™s a semi-circle round of the mall and it happens on two different ends of the mall. The theme matches perfectly and the ride is really soothing.
Ticket price on Weekdays: 300 INR(Per Person)
Ticket price on Weekends: 400 INR (Per Person)
No ticket is charged for children below two years.
2. Zip line : The main highlight of the mall is the indoor zip line. A zip line ride is a one of a kind and exhilarating experience during which you fly down a chain of ultra-strong steel cables, attached by a harness and pulley. At Grand Venice, there will be two types of Zip line rides- Zip line and Flying Fox. Total length of the ride is 250 metres and it will take three minutes to complete a ride. This is fixed at the height of 80 ft inside the mall and five people can take the ride at the same time. The ride is certified for safety and has three line safety measure. If youâ€™ve the heart for adventure rides, then this one canâ€™t be missed.
Ticket For Zip Line: 500 INR (Per Person)
Ticket For Fly Fox: 700 INR (Per Person)
Age Limit: 5 â€“ 80 year old
3. Adventure and Trampoline Park: The Mall has also launched North Indiaâ€™s largest Trampoline Adventure Park spread in an area of 40,000.sqft. In this Park, there is more than just Trampolines. Enjoy and distress with Basket ball, Jumping the pit, jumping and climbing,and speed running and it is suitable for all age groups. The trampoline park is simply a fun place where you forget all your worries and relax. The adventure park has obstacles and different pathways that a person has to cross to complete the full course round of the track made.
Ticket For Adventure and Trampoline Park: 300 INR (Per Person For Half An Hour)
4. Mastizone : The Mastizone is the hub for both kids and adults with 125+ games on offer. You get a great deal of different VR games, a bowling alley, a cricket zone with a few fun rides on offer. The main attraction of the Mastizone is the VR games on offer. The games really offer a real time experience to the players and is a big gaming arcade.
Minimum Card Charge : 200 INR
5. Food court : The food court has a variety of food brand outlets like Burger King, Karims, Roll King etc. The food court has a big seating capacity and you can fill your tummy with all the delightful food on offer by these outlets.
Prices : Depends on the brand outlets.