10 things to do on your first time in London
1. Visit the Tower of London for a glimpse into the city's history. The Tower of London is a historic castle that was used as a fortress, royal palace, and prison. You can see the Crown Jewels and learn about the castle's history.
2. Try Dishoom for delicious Indian cuisine. Dishoom is a popular restaurant chain that serves amazing Indian food. Their menu includes classic dishes like biryani, curry, and naan.
3. Check out the London Eye for a bird's eye view of the city. The London Eye is a giant Ferris wheel that offers amazing views of the city. You can see landmarks like Big Ben and the Thames River.
4. Visit the British Museum for a taste of culture. The British Museum is a world-renowned museum that houses a vast collection of art and artifacts from around the world. You can see ancient Egyptian mummies, Greek sculptures, and much more.
5. Take a stroll through Hyde Park. Hyde Park is a large park in the center of London. You can enjoy a picnic, rent a bike, or take a boat ride on the lake.
6. Visit the Houses of Parliament. The Houses of Parliament is the home of the UK government. You can take a tour of the building and see the famous Big Ben clock tower.
7. Check out the Natural History Museum. The Natural History Museum is a museum that showcases the natural world. You can see dinosaur skeletons, animal exhibits, and much more.
8. Visit the Tate Modern for some amazing art. The Tate Modern is a modern art museum that houses works by famous artists like Picasso, Warhol, and Hockney.
9. Take a tour of Buckingham Palace. Buckingham Palace is the official residence of the UK monarch. You can take a tour of the palace and see the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony.
10. Explore the city's street art in Shoreditch. Shoreditch is a trendy neighborhood that's known for its street art. You can see colorful murals and graffiti by famous artists like Banksy.